Below is a list of frequently asked questions.
Please click on the questions to find the relevant reports/dashboards that can be used to answer them.
What percentage of students graduated within a certain time period after their first semester?
How many students were admitted in a term?
How many students were enrolled in a term?
How many student credit hours were taught in a term?
How many faculty does UWM have?
How have enrollments changed over time?
How have applications and admissions changed over time?Who are UWM's peer institutions?
- Cleveland State University
- CUNY City College
- Georgia State University
- Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis
- Portland State University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Massachusetts-Boston
- University of Memphis
- University of Missouri-St Louis
- University of New Orleans
- University of Toledo
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Wayne State University.
These peers are used in the IPEDS Data Feedback Report for UWM.