Education & Innovation
The SOIS Disruptive Technologies Lab is an innovative space for learning and experimentation. Both onsite and online students can explore technology and digital environments driving the next stage of communication services, digital platforms, Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence. Activities include:
- Seminars, Workshops, Bootcamps, Hackathons on a variety of disruptive technologies.
- On-site and Virtual Lab Environment
- Interdisciplinary Courses – Starting Fall 2018
Research & Collaboration
The SOIS Disruptive Technologies Lab supports the emergent regional technology ecosystem. As a hub for collaboration and innovation, the lab will provide an environment for research and collaboration. The Disruptive Technologies Lab welcomes
formal and informal collaborations with other scholars, institutions and agencies.
Disruptive Technologies Blogs
- SOIS to Launch “Disruptive Technology Lab”
- UW-Milwaukee adds lab to support artificial intelligence, blockchain innovation
Dr. Jacques du Plessis
Co-Founder & IoT
Co-founder & AI
Dr. Shana Ponelis