Thank you for considering a gift to Master in Human Resources and Labor Relations Program (MHRLR). Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Master in Human Resources and Labor Relations Program today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- MHRLR Outreach Fund (#2703)
Supporting alumni, students, the advisory council and our programs
- Melvin Lurie Memorial Fund (#4402)
Providing annual student awards and supporting the research and teaching mission of the program
- MHRLR Scholarship Fund (#6312)
Supporting scholarships for deserving students
To make a gift by check or phone, or for more information about planned giving and corporate and foundation philanthropy, please visit the UWM Office of Development.
Click the “Make a Gift” button below to access the UWM Give Online page.
Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the funds listed on this page, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Update us with your new contact info or tell us what you’ve been up to!