Requesting Duplicate Documents

Active Employees

If you are an active employee, you will be able to access around three (3) years worth of documents on your UW Portal. This includes:

  • Earning Statements
  • W-2
  • 1095-C
  • 1042-S
  • Scholarship/Fellowship Letter

Former Employees

If you are no longer working at UWM and require one of these documents, and the document in question is not older than three (3) years old, please email us at, with the following information, and we will mail them to you.

  • Name
  • Birthdate
  • Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
  • Phone Number
  • Valid Mailing Address
  • Requested Documents

Tax Documents

Duplicate tax documents older than three years old can be requested from UW-Shared Services.

Duplicate Tax Statement Request

◄ Return to Payroll