We are pleased to announce the new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) called FEI Behavioral Health.
Effective March 1, 2018 you or a member of your household may contact FEI for services in the following ways:
- Call FEI directly at (866) 274-4723
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Online https://www.feieap.com
FEI is available to provide assistance for a wide range of issues, including:
- Emotional Situations: relationships, parenting, grieving
- Work/Life Challenges: child care, elder care, adoption
- Legal and Financial Circumstances: managing expenses or debt, preparation of simple wills, child custody or child support
- Stress related to: work, family and personal life
FEI’s network of counselors and partners are located all across the country. You will have access to highly skilled, licensed, professional counselors, work-life specialists, as well as legal and financial experts at no cost to you.