How do I access my online Earning Statement?
- Log on to the MyUW portal (my.uwm.edu).
- Enter your ePanther ID and password.
(To activate your ePanther ID, please see ePantherACCOUNT Activation.)
- Launch the Payroll Information app.
- Click on the Earning Statements tab.
- Select the Statement that you wish to view.
How long will my Earning Statements be available in the MyUW portal for current employees?
- Individual Earning Statements will be available for at least 18 months.
Who has access to view their Earning Statements in the MyUW portal?
- Access to these documents after employment depends on your authorization to the My UW System portal.
When will my Earning Statement be posted to the MyUW portal?
- They will be posted a minimum of three days before the pay date.
Will corrections or adjustments to my pay record be displayed?
- No. Earning Statements represent a snapshot in time immediately following the calculation of a scheduled payroll.
Do I need to print the Earning Statement from the portal?
No, it is not necessary to print the statement since it is stored for at least 18 months online. Earnings statements are in pdf format and you may download a copy to your computer, for printing, if you choose.
How secure is the information displayed in the MyUW portal?
Access to the MyUW portal is secured according to the best practices for web security. The ePanther ID and password are conveyed using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and the password is encrypted before transmission over the Internet. After typing your ePanther ID and your password (which is encrypted on the login page and shows up only as dots or asterisks) at the login page of the MyUW portal and hitting ‘login’, the user is automatically directed to a secure login processing page. The ePanther ID and password are not stored on the login page of the MyUW portal but are passed through to the secure page and authentication is checked to ensure the ePanther ID and password are valid. Individuals should be aware of the things they can do to ensure their information is kept private such as:
- Don’t share your password with others.
- Ensure that you don’t leave your portal session open when you walk away from your computer. This is especially vital when logging in from public computers. Be sure to log out!
Who should I contact if I have a question regarding access to MyUW portal?
- For questions regarding access to the MyUW portal, contact the UITS help desk at (414) 229-4040, or Get Tech Help.
Who should I contact if I have a question regarding the information on my Earning Statement?
- For questions regarding the contents, or existence, of an Earning Statement, contact the Payroll Office at (414) 229-5353.