For access to HRS please send a request to email@example.com
HRS Security Overview
- UW System Administrative Procedure 1031.B Information Security: Data Protections
- Core HRS/EPM User Classification
- HRS Data Classifications
- HRS EPM Secure Data Handling
- How to access the HRS Security Awareness course
- Link to the HRS Security Awareness course
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
Microsoft Authenticator is used for UWM’s multi-factor authentication protection.
The webpages below provide information about how multi-factor authentication works and how to enroll.
- UWM Campus Technology Digital Identity
- Multi-Factor Authentication for Faculty and Staff
- Microsoft MFA Authentication Methods
- Microsoft MFA Bypass Code
If you have any questions, or need assistance with multi-factor authentication, please contact UWM’s Identity and Access Management department below:
Disposal of DUO fobs:
The DUO fob is not compatible with Microsoft Authenticator. Old DUO fobs can be dropped off at the UWM TechStore for disposal.
Source: Multi-Factor Authentication FAQ (Hardware Tokens section).
Identifying a DUO fob:
The DUO fob says c100 at the top, while the Microsoft Authenticator fob says c200 at the top.
UWM Local Registration Authorities
UWM’s local registration authorities (LRAs) can assist you with identity-proofing your multi-factor authentication device. Please call, or email, an LRA listed below, to make an appointment.
|Matthew Houser||UITS Identity and Access Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Joe Pascoe||UITS Identity and Access Managementemail@example.com
|Bruno Wolff||UITS Identity and Access Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Thomas Osmanski||Accounting Services SFSemail@example.com
|Carla Sagert||Human Resources HRSfirstname.lastname@example.org|