University Housing is excited to announce the debut of the Social Welfare LLC – to launch in Fall of 2018 in Sandburg Hall!
This LLC is limited to students with majors in either Social Work or Criminal Justice.
To create a community interested in improving lives through work in the fields of social work and criminal justice, and build connections early on in college careers to the Helen Bader School of Social Welfare.
Great Choice for You If…
- You are studying social work or criminal justice
- Are interested in helping others as part of your career
- You want to develop a close group of friends studying similar things as you
- Taking Orientation for Social Welfare Students course with people on your floor
- Go to events, behind the scene tours, and networking opportunities with social work and criminal justice professionals in the Milwaukee area
- Have discussions on your floor about current events related to social welfare
SW 105 – Orientation for Social Welfare Students (1 credit)