- MA Student, History
- MA, History, expected graduation Spring 2024
- MS, Accounting, Syracuse University, 2012
- MBA, Marketing Management, Syracuse University, 2011
- MHM, Cornell University, 2009
- BS, Accounting, University of Pittsburgh, 2002
- Certificate, International Business, University of Pittsburgh, 2002
- Certificate, West European Studies, University of Pittsburgh, 2002
- MAR 745 - Strategic Brand Management (Syracuse University)
- HPM 309 - Sports Arena Management (Syracuse University)
- HPM 101 - Introduction to Hospitality Management (Syracuse University)
- MBC 639 - Leadership in Organizations (Syracuse University)
- LPP 467 - Management and Ethics (Syracuse University)
- MAR 455 - Marketing Communications (Syracuse University)
- MAR 445 - Brand Management (Syracuse University)
- HADM 3350 - Restaurant Management (Cornell University)
- Business History, fostering growth through coopetition and the entrepreneurial mindset
- Corporate History, with emphasis on brand building
- Culinary History, the Foodies inspired by Hippies
- Beverage History, craft products and the American palate of the 1970’s & 1980’s
- Tourism History, the use of tourism to promote craft food and agriculture
- Producer. Episode 7. Water Works: An Aquatic History of Milwaukee. (Milwaukee County Historical Society and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2022). https://milwaukeehistory.net/podcast/.
- “Pricing Management in the Modern Retail Environment”. Guest Lecturer at Syracuse University Whitman School of Business for graduate and undergraduate courses. October 24, 2016.
- “A Guided Approach to Understanding Coffee Regions”. Educational Seminar Delivered at the 91st Hotel Ezra Cornell Conference. March 17, 2016.
- “Elevating Beverage Service through Coffee and Tea: A Regional Approach to Pairing”. Guest Lecturer at Cornell University Hotel School Beverage Management course. March 16, 2016.