- Northwest Quadrant B 6582
Margaret Hirschfeld, M.Ed., RT(R)(M)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Radiologic Technology Clinical Coordinator, Radiologic Technology
Interests & Expertise
Margaret Hirschfeld joined the College of Health Sciences (CHS) in 2013 as a part-time adjunct faculty for the CHS Radiologic Technology Program. As a Clinical Instructor, she was able to work one on one with the students, in the patient care setting.
She is now the Clinical Coordinator for the Radiologic Technology Program and supervises the clinical education experience of the radiology students, ensuring that the clinical sites are in compliance with Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) standards. She also ensures radiology program policies and procedures are current and support the students learning; maintains duties and responsibilities associated with the Department of Biomedical Sciences; and performs student clinical education evaluations.
Hirschfeld is registered and licensed in both Radiologic Technology (1989) and in Mammography (1997).
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
- American Society of Radiologic Technology (ASRT)
- Wisconsin Society of Radiologic Technology (WSRT)
- Southeastern Wisconsin Educators of Radiology - SWERS (Secretary 2009-2010)