- MS Occupational Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- BS Occupational Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Interests & Expertise
Karen’s responsibilities for the College of Health Sciences include providing support for the day-to-day financial operations of the College including accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, travel/non-travel reimbursements and salary adjustments. She will also assist with the fiscal reporting, budget and transaction management for all College operating funds. The detailed list of responsibilities include:
- Direct Payment Forms
- Direct Charge Forms
- Payment to Individual Reports (PIRs)
- Purchase Orders (POs)
- Purchasing Card (Pcard) & ShopUW Reallocations
- Internal Billing Request Forms
- Non-Salary Payment Forms (NSPTs)
- Department Deposits
- UWM Foundation Forms (Request for Expenditure Form, Deposit)
- Academic Support Services Agreements (ASSAs)
- New Account Set Up (Department Actions Requests)
- CHS New Student Hire & Change Forms
- Salary Funding Set Up & Changes (new funding, funding changes)
- Level 2 Approver for Expense Reports
Honors & Awards
Business Advisory Council Performance Award – June 2018. (Nominated for the Unsung Hero Award – March 2017).
- Best Place to Work Committees 2013-2016 (Wellness Team, Gems Team, Coordinating Team).
- UWM ISS- Process Improvement & Training Procurement Team (Feb 2017-Dec 2017).