10425 W. North Avenue, Suite 110
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
No matter what your age or degree of hearing loss, our caring staff will guide you through the many treatment options available and help you discover how to deal with your hearing loss so you can live life more fully.
Our clinic serves as a real-world training facility for University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students. UW-Milwaukee Audiology Group operates under an “ideal clinical model,” providing our patients and UWM students with the best audiological services in the state of Wisconsin. With the patient’s consent, students may be present for some appointments; however, all services are provided by a UW-Milwaukee Audiology Group audiologist.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aid orientation and adjustment
- Hearing aid checks and repairs
- Assistive listening device assessments and fittings
- Assistive listening device orientation and training, and consultation.
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and mobile phones
- Custom earplugs for swimming and noise protection
- Hearing aid maintenance supplies
- Hearing aid batteries
- Workplace and educational consultation for accommodations
For more information, visit uwm.edu/audiologygroup