Use UWM’s Graduation website to review campus-wide graduation requirements, graduation application deadlines, applying for graduation, and ordering your cap and gown.
The following requirements must be met to graduate:
- Complete the required 120 credits
- Satisfactory completion of the required courses in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, those required outside of the department
- Complete all of UWM General Education Requirements
- Have a cumulative UWM GPA of 2.5
- Completion of the last 30 credits in residence at UWM
There are no proficiency requirements at the undergraduate level.
Certification Requirements for Professional Practice
Because a Master’s Degree is required for professional practice as a speech-language pathologist or audiologist, you are certified at the graduate level.