Dean’s Advisory Board members are ambassadors of the College of Health Sciences. They assist the Dean in raising funds to support scholarship, research and the College’s commitment to our community.
Current Board Members
- Robert J. DeVita, Retired Health Care Executive, Current Business Advisor and UWM Adjunct Faculty Member
- Naomi Dolohanty, Advocate Aurora Health
- Kelly J. Dries, Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Joy Gravos, Curative Care Network
- Phyllis M. King, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Julie Kinzelman, Alumna and UW-Parkside
- Jennifer Kusch, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Angela Sheree Kennedy-Lovett, Community Advocate
- Pastor Marilyn Miller, Milwaukee Innercity Congregations Allied for Hope
- Chez Misko, Wisconsin Athletic Club
- Michelle Naples, Lutheran Social Services of Wisconsin & Upper Michigan, Inc.
- David Olson, Froedtert Health
- Bridget Robinson, Safe & Sound
- Mariah Schaller, UWM Occupational Science and Technology Student