Paper Certificates are sent to your PAWS U.S. Mailing Address approximately 8-10 weeks after your Certificate has been awarded.
- Notify the Graduation Processing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would instead like to:
- Pick up your Paper Certificate.
- Receive information regarding the mailing of your Paper Certificate to a foreign mailing address.
- Request that someone else pick-up your Paper Certificate.
- An Authorization Letter For Diploma Pickup must be completed online.
- The authorized recipient of the paper certificate must present a photo ID at the time of paper certificate pick up. A copy of the ID will be retained along with the letter.
Replacement Paper CertificatesContact email@example.com to verify that your original Paper Certificate was mailed; a hold on your record may have prevented the mailing of your Paper Certificate.
To order a Replacement Paper Certificate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.