Join us to learn more about the pre-professional Global Studies degree program and International Studies major at UWM!
November 10, 5:00pmâ€“6:00pm
We will be covering:
- The difference between the Global Studies Degree and the International Studies major
- The degree requirements for both programs
- Study Abroad as part of the majors
- International Internships
- Career outcomes
- The UWM application process for freshmen or transfer students
Registration will open in early September but save the date for now. This event will occur via Zoom, and the link to the event will be sent upon registration.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend, and there will be time for participants to ask questions. Presenters will include faculty members and admissions counselors.
If you are unable to attend this event but are interested in connecting with us, contact Assistant Director, Christine Wolf to schedule an appointment. We will be happy to accommodate you!