The possibilities are endless with what you can learn, even from the comfort of your own home. Continuing Education is here to teach you something new and uplift your spirits. Are you wanting to understand how to get started with and use Zoom? We have you covered with that, too if you scroll down!
Jill Rinzel, Associate Professor in Psychology and Education at UWM at Waukesha, talks about childhood anxiety.
Join Dr. Dennis Roscoe as he discusses continuing education and the online format we offer.
Dr. Dennis Roscoe gives a quick lecture on our amazing moon!
Join Joanne Nelson from the College of General Studies’ Continuing Education program with a writing activity.
STEM for Kids Preview
Here’s a preview at the online STEM programs for summer 2020.
Need help with understanding Zoom? Check out some tutorials below.
Getting Started with Zoom
Learn how to sign up and download Zoom:
How to join a Zoom meeting:
Understand the Zoom meeting controls:
- If you are using a Windows or Mac, click here.
- If you are using Chrome OS, click here.
- Click here to view system requirements for PC, Mac or Linux.
- Click here if you’re using the Zoom App on any of your devices.
- For instructions on how to access your Zoom Application from different devices, click here.
- For instructions on how to access Zoom through the web, click here.
Can’t figure out why your video or audio aren’t working with Zoom? Click here for information on testing your computer or device audio. If you require further assistance, please visit the Zoom Help Center here.