COVID-19 Testing Updates For Waukesha, Washington County Students
Free at-home testing is now available to College of General Studies students who are showing symptoms of COVID-19. The tests are self-administered PCR tests, the same high-quality testing used at hospitals and clinics. Students can administer the test at home, send in the sample following the manufacturer’s instructions and receive results back in two to three days.
How to get your COVID-19 test:
- Visit the UWM online Symptom Checker to verify that you have symptoms identified with COVID-19.
- Contact by phone or email your local Student Solution Center:
- UWM at Washington County Solution Centerwshemail@example.com or 262-335-5201
- UWM at Waukesha Solution Center
firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-521-5040
- Pick up your test kit and go home to test yourself.
- Stay in quarantine until you receive a phone call with your test results.
You will receive instructions with your test results, telling you what to do next. While you are waiting for your results, keep others safe: stay at home and distance yourself from others to avoid infecting them.
Story posted Sept. 24, 2020