SSC Sponsored Spring Workshops
The Student Success Center is sponsoring a workshop series this spring focused on providing practical skills to combat common student issues.
-Success in online classes
-Preparing for mid-terms and finals
-Managing academic stress
-Effective reading in college
-Succeeding in group projects.
Students can sign-up in the Student Success Center (Bolton 120) or on the SSC website.
- SUCCESS IN ONLINE CLASSES – WED 2/20 | 2-2:50PM | BOLTON 180
- EFFECTIVE READING IN COLLEGE – MON 2/25 | 5-5:50PM | BOLTON 180
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN GROUPS PROJECTS – WED 2/27 | 1:30-2:30PM | BOLTON 180
- STUDY SKILLS FOR MID-TERMS – TUE 3/5 | 3-3:50PM | BOLTON 180
- MANAGING ACADEMIC STRESS – WED 3/13 | 2-2:50PM | BOLTON 180
- STUDY SKILLS FOR FINALS – MON 5/6 | 3-3:50PM | BOLTON 180