Off-Campus Living Resources From The Neighborhood Housing Office
The Neighborhood Housing Office is available to assist students with living and renting off-campus. There are several virtual ways for students to reach out and receive support:
- Instant message Neighborhood Housing staff on Facebook between 10am and 2pm Monday-Friday.
- Request a virtual meeting face-to-face via teams or a phone conversation to address concerns more in-depth.
- Email the team at email@example.com for less time-sensitive concerns.
Programs are available to provide important renting information to students wherever they are:
- Renting and living off-campus webinars are available weekly through May.
- Preferred Tenant Program is available through Canvas online! Sign up and upon completion of the course, save money in the form of $250 off security deposits and/or 2% off monthly rent with participating landlords.
The University Legal Clinic is also available to assist students with legal issues.
Story posted April 30, 2020