Free Admission To Summerfest For UWM Students, Faculty, Staff
Enjoy the concert experience this Fall Welcome 2021 with Summerfest’s Show Your College Pride Day.
From noon to 3 p.m. on Sept. 17, students, faculty, and staff can enter Summerfest for free upon showing UWM-branded apparel. (Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a recent negative test result will be required for admission).
Staff, faculty and students can also receive a free ticket for admission between noon to 5 p.m. on Sept. 17 with an active UWM email. A UWM booth on the Summerfest grounds will help students show off their Panther pride from noon until 3pm.
You will redeem the ticket online using code: UWMSYCPD21. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on this link or copy it into your browser: https://store.summerfest.com/2021-summerfest-general-admission-ticket-september-17-2021-noon-5pm (this link sends you directly to the specific ticket that this code is valid for)
2. Enter 1 ticket in the box labeled “QTY:” and click “Add to Cart.”
3. Click on the “Cart” at the top of the page.
4. Verify the quantity of tickets is correct.
5. Enter your Discount Code in the box and click on “Apply Promo Code.”
6. Click on the box that says, “I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally (read).”
7. Click on “Checkout.”
8. Sign in.
a. If you are a new customer, click on “Register.”
i. Complete all fields including address
ii. Click on “Register.”
iii. Click on “Continue.”
b. If you are a returning customer enter your email address and password and click “Log In.”
9. Click on the box that says, “I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally (read).”
10. Click on “Checkout.”
11. Click on “Continue.”
12. Click on “Complete Your Order.”
13. Wait for the “Order information” to come up.
14. Tickets will be able to be printed off or downloaded to your phone 48 hours before the event, but not prior to that time.
15. When tickets are available to print just log back into your Summerfest Store account (so be sure to save your login info!) then Click on “Print Tickets/Passes.”
16. Click on “Print” to print your tickets.
17. You can also simply take a screen shot or download to your phone to access them electronically.
You must redeem your code for this ticket via the above Summerfest Store link prior to 5 p.m. on Sept. 17. After that time, the code will no longer be valid as the promotion has ended. Additionally, the digital Summerfest ticket itself must be redeemed at the gate during the timeframe of the promotion – tickets are valid from 12-5 p.m. on Sept. 17. If you need assistance with your online order please call 414-273-2680 or email us at email@example.com.
Story posted Sept. 1, 2021