Enrollment Management Services Shift Virtual Into January
UWM’s Enrollment Management has determined it will move to a virtual presence* beginning with the Thanksgiving holiday. Virtual services are still available during regular office hours, and students should continue to use the services as needed.
- Career Planning & Resource Center – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid – email@example.com
- Registrar Office – Contact Form – https://uwm.edu/registrar/contact-us/
- Student Success Center – firstname.lastname@example.org
- TRiO/Pre-College – email@example.com
- Undergraduate Admissions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, Mellencamp Hall will be closed Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2020 – Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, with an expected re-opening Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021.
Documents for any Mellencamp offices may be placed in the white mailbox marked Registrar in front of Mellencamp. This box will be emptied at least once per week.
The UWM campus tour program continues to be monitored. Further notice will be provided upon determination to either continue with additional protective efforts or pivot to virtual offerings through the holiday season. Additional protective efforts include discontinuation of the Pre-Tour Meeting inside the Welcome Center, maintaining the smallest tour group possible, and gathering outside the Welcome Center entrance.
Story posted Nov. 23, 2020