EAP-435:Advanced Listening, Speaking, and Note-taking Skills for Internationals (4 credits)
Refines advanced students’ overall confidence and skills in listening, speaking, and notetaking though the following coursework:
- Engaging in extensive listening, speaking and pronunciation.
- Preparing and presenting topics covered in class and a final portfolio.
- Becoming familiar with the expectations of the American academic audience.
- Building a deeper awareness of socio-cultural aspects of the US.
- Five individual conferences with teacher.
—Some seats for auditing available.