EAP-420: Advanced Reading, Writing, and Grammar Tune-up for Internationals (4 credits)
Refines advanced students’ overall confidence and skills in reading, writing and grammar through the following coursework:
- Reading non-fiction articles extensively.
- Composing reading-based, short writing assignments. Writing for discussion forums.
- Becoming familiar with the expectations of the American academic audience.
- Building a deeper awareness of socio-cultural aspects of the US.
- Discussing non-fiction articles with confidence.
- Refining grammar primarily through individualized instruction.
- Five individual conferences with teacher.
—Some seats for auditing available