Bring Your Ideas to Life in the Product Realization Course
Submit Your Application Today
The UWM College of Engineering & Applied Science is seeking project sponsors for the Product Realization Course. In the past, industry sponsors have used this course to augment engineering resources and gain valuable benefits such as:
- accessing a low-cost, multidisciplinary, faculty-guided engineering student team
- completing concept-to-prototype projects that might otherwise be deferred or abandoned due to insufficient resources or prioritization
- capturing innovative ideas that emerge from “out-of-the-box” thinking techniques taught in the course
- assessing student talent and potential to fill future engineering needs
- earning recognition as an innovator and supporter of hands-on, real-world engineering education
- obtaining priority consideration for future projects
To become a project sponsor participant, please submit a Letter of Intent and Project Application, providing as much detail as possible about your project so that the instructor may effectively assess its suitability for the course.
Learn more about course features, project qualification/selection criteria, and sponsor commitments and obligations.
Letter of Intent – 8/19 and 1/11
Project Application – 9/2 and 1/25