The Annual Student Research Poster Competition, held April 21, 2018 at the UWM Union, is a premier event at which undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students showcase both incremental and game-changing discoveries they’ve made through months and sometimes years of work in our labs and with our faculty. Students present their research, translating the value of their work to an engaged audience of professional engineers. Through the spirit of competition, ideas are nurtured, exchanged, rewarded and sometimes even given a head start on a path toward innovation and commercialization. The process inspires students to press forward for more exploration, discovery and innovation.
The annual Student Research Poster Competition is an exciting and rewarding way to help fuel the next generation of UW-Milwaukee Engineers and plant the seeds of support for future generations.
See last year’s video here
• Platinum Sponsor: $7,500
• Gold Sponsor: $5,000
• Silver Sponsor: $2,500
• Bronze Sponsor: $1,000
• Jean Opitz, Director of Development, email@example.com or 414-229-5603
Poster Competition Contacts:
• Wendy Pero, Executive Assistant for Research Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL SPONSORS RECEIVE RECOGNITION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
UWM Engineering & Applied Science Website Estimated annual web sessions: 182,000; estimated annual users: 113,000.
• Logo on UWM College of Engineering & Applied Science home page slider and included in news story before and after the conference.
• Logo on UWM College of Engineering & Applied Science event landing page. Invitations, Acknowledgements, Electronic News
• Logo on print and online invitations, post-event acknowledgements and stories (pre and post) in Milwaukee Engineer online magazine with an average reach of 10,000, which includes UWM Engineering & Applied Science alumni, business and industry partners, employers, faculty and friends of the College.
• Logo on Student Research Poster Competition t-shirt.
• Logo on thank-you/gift to judges.
Event Signage: (Estimated attendance 250)
• Logo on banner near welcome table and on stage.
• Logo on flat screen monitor in lobby.
• Event handout.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, GOLD AND PLATINUM SPONSORS ALSO RECEIVE:
• At least two UWM College of Engineering & Applied Science Facebook posts (1,200 likes) and Tweets (600 likes) including mention of your company prior to the conference and thank-you posts and tweets afterwards.
• Acknowledgement in LinkedIn UWM Engineering Alumni Group post (1,400
• Live, lead presentation time at the awards program.
• Awards presentation speakers will be featured in follow-up event video.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, PLATINUM SPONSORS ALSO RECEIVE:
• Acknowledgement as lunch sponsor, with logo on table cards at each serving and dining table.
• Opportunity to present the Mike Krauski Award.