Jacob R. Rammer, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., 2017, Biomedical Engineering, Marquette University
- M.S., 2014, Biomedical Engineering, Marquette University
- B.S., 2009, Biomedical Engineering, Marquette University
- Motion Capture/Gait Analysis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Community Mobility
- International Research and Innovation
- Product Development/Entrepreneurship
- Journal Articles
- Constantino CS, Krzak JJ, Fial AV, Kruger KM, Rammer JR, Radmanovic K, Smith PA, and Harris GF (2019): Effect of Bisphosphonates on Function and Mobility among Children with Osteogenesis Imperfecta: A Systematic Review. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research Plus. In Press
- Rammer JR, Krzak JJ, Slavens BA, Winters JM, Riedel SA, and Harris GF (2019): Importance of Considering Propulsion Pattern in Therapeutic Outcomes for Pediatric Manual Wheelchair Users. Pediatric Physical Therapy. In Press.
- Rammer JR, Slavens BA, Krzak JJ, Winters JM, Riedel SA, and Harris GF (2019): Application of OpenSim for Visual Biofeedback Propulsion Training in Pediatric Manual Wheelchair Users. Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation. 55(2):186-191.
- Rammer JR, Slavens BA, Krzak JJ, Winters JM, Riedel SA, and Harris GF (2018): Assessment of a Markerless Motion Analysis System for Manual Wheelchair Application. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation. 15:96.
- Rammer JR, Abiera J, Arroyo M, Caicedo LF, Canseco C, Constantino C, Garcia FH, Gomez J, Kurapati N, Lugo MG, Miller T, Rodriguez WA, Sumpaico C, and Harris GF (2018): Promoting Global Clinical Care and Research for Children with Orthopaedic Disabilities through Innovative Motion Analysis Technology. Global Health Innovation. 1(1):3.
- Zarb R, Rammer JR, Osborn C, Daley R, Tarima S, Harris GF (2016): Upper Extremity Assessment in Children with Physical Impairments Receiving Intensive Rehabilitative Therapy in a Community Setting. Critical Reviews in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. Vol 28 (4) 271-281.
- Rammer JR, Krzak JJ, Riedel SA, Smith PA, and Harris GF (2016). Markerless Upper Extremity Motion Analysis to Quantify Functional Assessment in Children with Orthopaedic Disabilities. Biomedical Sciences Instrumentation, 52(8).
- Peer-Reviewed Short Papers
- Rammer JR, Krzak JJ, Slavens B, Vogel L, Winters J, Riedel S, and Harris GF. Musculotendon Sensitivity Analysis of a Pediatric Manual Wheelchair Propulsion Model. Podium presented at the annual meeting of the Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society, Indianapolis, IN, May 23, 2018. 2p.
- Murphy MP, Rammer JR, Vinehout K, Caballero M, Osborn C, Fritz J, and Harris GF. Inverse Kinematic Assessment of Rehabilitative Therapy in Children Using Orthotics. Proceedings of the 40th Annual Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. 4p.
- Cohen TL, Rammer JR, and Harris GF. Evaluation of Wheelchair Roller System for Therapeutic Use. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society, Memphis, TN, May 17-20, 2016.
- Rammer JR, Riedel SA, and Harris GF. A Portable, Low-Cost Wheelchair Ergometer Design based on a Mathematical Model of Pediatric Wheelchair Dynamics. Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA), 2015. 4p.
- Canseco K, Boerigter R, Rammer JR, Sumpaico C, Abiera J, Inawat R, Kertis J, and Harris GF. Clinical Care, Edication, Research, and Capacity Building through International Collaboration in Southeastern Asia: Improved Assessment of Motion in Children Undergoing Surgery and Rehabilitative Care. Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity, Honolulu, HI, May 18-19, 2015.
- Rammer JR, Slavens BA, Krzak JJ, Riedel SA, and Harris GF. Evaluation of Manual Wheelchair Mobility with Markerless Kinematics and Subject-Specific Musculoskeletal Modeling. Proceedings of the Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society, Portland, OR, March 18-21, 2015.
- Rammer JR, Krzak JJ, Riedel SA, and Harris GF. Markerless Upper Extremity Motion Analysis using the Microsoft Kinect for Evaluation of Patients with Cerebral Palsy. Proceedings of the Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society, Newark, DE, June 24-27, 2014.
- Rammer JR, Krzak JJ, Riedel SA, and Harris GF. Evaluation of Upper Extremity Movement Characteristics during Standardized Pediatric Functional Assessment with a Kinect-Based Markerless Motion Analysis System. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. p. 2525-2528.