- 2000 B.S., Chemical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran.
- 2002 M.S., Biomedical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran.
- 2008 Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland.
- Patient-Specific Prediction Strategies for Localization of Cardiovascular Diseases & Cancer Metastasis
- Computational Modeling
- Data Mining
1. Mahsa Dabagh, Marjan Rafat, Martin Heller, James D. Rabinov, Howard A. Stone, Amanda Randles, Debra T. Auguste. Impact of diversity of morphological characteristics and Re on local hemodynamics in basilar aneurysms. AIChE 2018; 64: 2792- 2802.
2. Dutton L. Reviewers in 2017. J. R. Soc. Interface 2018;15: 20180101. http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/
3. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, Peter J. Butler, Amanda Randles, John M. Tarbell. Mechanotransmission in endothelial cells subjected to oscillatory and multidirectional shear flow. Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 2017; 14: 20170185.
4. Dutton L. Reviewers in 2016. J. R. Soc. Interface 2017;14: 20170260. http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/
5. Zuned Hajiali, Mahsa Dabagh, Nic Nebusschere, Matthieu De Beule, Payman Jalali. Analyses of tissue prolapse and stresses in stented coronary arteries: The multi-layer model for atherosclerotic plaque. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2015; 66:39-46.
6. Mahsa Dabagh, Paritosh Vasava, Payman Jalali. Impact of the severity and location of the stenosis on thehemodynamics of human aorta. Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, 2015; 53:463–476.
7. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, Peter J. Butler, John M. Tarbell. Shear-Induced force transmission in a multicomponent, multicell model of the endothelium. Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 2014; 11:20140431.
8. Zuned Zuned Hajiali, Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali. A computational model to assess post-stenting wall stresses dependence on plaque structure and stenosis severity in coronary artery. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2014; Article ID 937039: 1-12.
9. Safoora Karimi, Mahsa Dabagh, Paritosh Vasava, Bahram Dabir, Payman Jalali. Effect of rheological models on the hemodynamics within human aorta: CFD study on CT image-based geometry. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 2014; 207: 42-52.
10. Mahsa Dabagh, Wakako Takabe, Payman Jalali, Stephan White, Hanjoong Jo. Hemodynamic features in stenosed coronary arteries: CFD Analysis Based on Histological Images. Journal Applied Mathematics2013; Article ID 715407: 20-31.
11. Zuned Hajiali, Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali. Stresses in stented coronary artery: the effect of fibrous cap thickness. CESB, 2013: 111-114.
12. Safoora Karimi, Payman Jalali, Mahsa Dabagh, Mohammad Dabir. Simulation of pulsatile blood flow through stenotic artery considering different blood rheologies: Comparison of 3D and 2D-axisymmetric models. Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications 2013; ISSN 1016-2372.
13. Paritosh Vasava, P. Jalali, Mahsa Dabagh,Pertti Kolari. Finite element modelling of pulsatile blood flow in human aortic arch: Study of hypotension and hypertension. Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine2012; ID 861837:1-13.
14. Zuned Zuned Hajiali, Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali. The Local Effect of the Geometry on the Blood Flow Distribution through the Descending Aorta. IFMBE, 2011; 311-314.
15. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali. The Effect of Hypertension on the Transport of LDL Across the Deformable Arterial Wall. AIP, 2010; 1254: 204-208.
16. P Poduval, T Sillat, I Virtanen, Mahsa Dabagh, YT Konttinen. Immigration check for neutrophils in RA lining: laminin a5 low expression regions act as exit points. Scand J Rheumatol2010; 39: 132–140. Times cited: 7.
17. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, John M. Tarbell. The transport of LDL across the entire layers of arterial wall: the effect of leaky junctions. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2009;297: H983–H996.
18. Vasava P, Jalali P, Mahsa Dabagh.Pulsatile blood flow simulations in aortic arch: effects of blood pressure and the geometry of arch on wall shear stress. IFMBE,2009;1926-1929.
19. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, Yrjö.T. Konttinen.The study of wall deformation and flow distribution with transmural pressure by three-dimensional model of thoracic aorta wall. Medical Eng.& Physics2009; 31: 816–824.
20. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, Pertti Sarkomaa, Yrjö.T. Konttinen. Molecular transport through arterial wall composed of smooth muscle cells and a homogeneous fiber matrix. Journal of Porous Media2009;12: 201-212.
21. Vasava P, Mahsa Dabagh, Jalali P. Effect of aortic arch geometry on pulsatile blood flow: flow pattern and wall shear stress. WC Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, 2009; 1206-1209.
22. Vasava P, Jalali P, Mahsa Dabagh.Computational study of pulsatile blood flow in aortic arch: Effect of blood pressure. WC Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, 2009; 1198-1201.
23. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali. The role of arterial wall deformation on the shear stress over the cardiovascular smooth muscle cells: Computations in two-dimensional geometry.IFMBE, 2009; 1999-2002.
24. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali. The Influence of Wall Deformation on Transmural Flow in Thoracic Aorta: Three-Dimensional Simulations. IFMBE,2009; 293-297.
25. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali,Pertti Sarkomaa. The role of microscopic structure in conductive and convective heat transfer within porous media. Journal of Porous Media2009; 12: 301-312.
26. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, Yrjö.T. Konttinen, Pertti Sarkomaa. Distribution of shear stress over smooth muscle cells in deformable arterial wall.Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing2008; 46:649–657.
27. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, T Tynjala, Pertti Sarkomaa. Molecular transport in the arterial wall with variation of shape and configuration of smooth muscle cells. IFMBE 2007; 14: 41.
28. P. Jalali, Mahsa Dabagh, T. Tynjälä. Stability of flow and kinetic energy dissipation in 2D annular shear flows of inelastic hard disk assemblies. Journal of Physics2007; 64:012019.
29. Bozhko, Putin, Tynjälä, Mahsa Dabagh, Jalali. On pattern formation in ferrocolloid convection. Journal of Physics2007; 64: 012008.
30. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, Pertti Sarkomaa. Effect of Shape and Configuration of Smooth Muscle Cells on LocalDistribution of ATP in Arterial wall. Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing2007; 45:1005-1014.
31. Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, Pertti Sarkomaa. Various configurations of arterial smooth muscle cells affect molecular transport in the arterial wall. IEEE/NLM 2006:1-2 (10.1109/LSSA.2006.250399).
32. Mahsa Dabagh, M.J. Abdekhodaie, M.T. Khorasani. Effects of polydimethylsiloxane grafting on the calcification, physical properties, and biocompatibility of polyurethane in a heart valve. Journal of Applied Polymer Science2005; 98:758-766.
Mahsa Dabagh, Payman Jalali, John M. Tarbell. The effect of pressure on the hydraulic conductivity of the aorta wall layers.Advances in Medicine and Biology 2011:129-136, ISBN 978-1-61470-702-8, Nova Science Publishers, Inc.