UWM Engineering Scholarship Program
Incoming 2021 freshmen: with a 3.5 or greater unweighted GPA, you’re eligible for a scholarship. Offer guaranteed.
The best part? There is no separate application! You are automatically considered when you submit your application to attend UW-Milwaukee’s College of Engineering & Applied Science.
Watch the video below to learn how scholarships from UW-Milwaukee have helped change lives.
Scholarships within the Engineering Program
- Avi Shaked and Babs Waldman Engineering Scholarship
- Berezowitz Engineering Excellence Scholarship
- CEAS Dean’s Scholarship
- CEAS General Scholarship
- Cummins ’92, ’97 Memorial Scholarship
- Dillip Koli Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. A. F. Shaikh Memorial Scholarship
- Emeriti Legacy Scholarships
- GRAEF Scholarship
- Hearst Foundation Scholarship
- K. Vairavan Scholarship
- K. and S. Voigt Diversity Scholarship
- Matthew and Alexandria Pfeffer Emerging Engineer Scholarship for Women
- Richard Armitage Scholarship
- Ronald S. Tump Memorial Scholarship
- UWM Engineering Excellence Scholarship
- Videkovich Civil Engineering Scholarship
- Ware Family Scholarship
Additional Scholarships, Available to Continuing Students: When available, these scholarships will be announced to eligible students.
- AJ and Kevin Kleinosowski Engineering Excellence Scholarship
- Alan Kulwicki Memorial Scholarship
- Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee Skill, Integrity and Responsibility (SIR) Scholarship
- I. Carl Romer Scholarship
- IME Logistics & Distribution Scholarship
- Joseph D. McPherson Scholarship
- Professor Len Levine Scholarship
- Waukesha Foundry Scholarship
Private Scholarships/Federal Grants and Loans
All students can apply for federal grants and loans. Information and application instructions can be found on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) website.