Launch your career!

icons_100x100_MajorsDiscover your engineering passion.
Biomedical Engineering - Civil & Environmental - Computer Engineering - Computer Science - Electrical - Industrial & Manufacturing - Materials Science - Mechanical
Your personal academic advisor will help you succeed.
icons_100x100_ScholarshipEngineering Excellence Scholarship
Now your hard work is paying you back. Bring us a high school GPA of 3.5, 25 ACT, and 28 Math ACT scores and we'll give you a renewable scholarship.
icons_100x100_DirectPlacementBecome an engineer in as soon as 4 years.
Students with qualifying credentials are guaranteed direct placement in their selected engineering or computer science program.
icons_100x100_EngageOver 20 engineering and computer science organizations await!
Race a Baja car or concrete canoe. See the world with Engineers without Borders. Connect, explore, hang out and enjoy college life. There's a spot for you here.
icons_100x100_MKEMake Milwaukee home.
Take in Milwaukee's lakefront, parks, pro sports, theatre, festivals, dining, cool and funky shops and more.
Milwaukee - your U-Pass is your ticket to fun.
icons_100x100_UWMBecome a Panther - #PantherProud
Get your game on with NCAA Division I Sports like basketball, baseball, swim, track or club sports like ultimate frisbee or football. Grab a latte, workout at the Klotsche Center, study in the Golda Meir Library or just hang out in a rich world-café-like campus with people of all interests from around the world.
LearnLearn to be a world-class engineer from world class faculty.
The road to becoming a Milwaukee Engineer starts in some amazing places and leads you to amazing places! Many of our faculty began at some prestigious spots: MIT, Stanford, College Station, UC Berkeley. Schooling with Milwaukee Engineers - now that's your thoroughfare to opportunity.
WorkGet your foot in the door.
Land your dream job with on-site recruitment events, interviews, co-ops and internships with top regional, national and global employers. You'll graduate with real world experience employees seek and critical job search skills in resume writing and interviewing. 95% of our graduates land a job in their engineering field within three months. The other 5% successfully enters graduate school. That's 100% placement.
icons_100x100_DiscoverWant to change the world? Start here!
Take your classroom knowledge to the lab. Tackle real-world problems through research like Brady Moe, Alex Slay or Erika Pliner. Our research labs and centers offer you a playground for discovery and innovation.
icons_100x100_Lead Become an Entrepreneur.
Take your discovery to market. We give you a hand with programs like the Student Startup Challenge. Or, help a company take its product or service to market and gain vital experience in the Product Realization Class.
icons_100x100_AdvanceStretch your limits with knowledge and discovery.
Why stop at a Bachelor's? Progress to graduate school at UWM with our Integrated Bachelor/Master Degree or a Master's of Science. Then, move on for a Ph.D.
NetworkBecome a Milwaukee Engineer.
You'll graduate into a distinctive community of Milwaukee Engineers with almost 10,000 UWM College of Engineering & Applied Science alumni, 148,000 living UWM alumni and hundreds of business and industry partners.