Foxconn Day at UWM
September 25, 10 am – 4 pm
Engineering & Mathematical Sciences Building
Who Is Foxconn
Established in 1974, Foxconn Technology Group (“Foxconn”) is a leading technological solution provider, that has leveraged its expertise in software and hardware to integrate its unique manufacturing systems with emerging technologies.
By capitalizing on its expertise in Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices, IoT, Big Data, AI, Smart Networks and Robotics/Automation, the Group has expanded capabilities in four key technologies – Data Tech, Analytics Tech, Platform Tech, and Operations Tech. The company has research centers and testing laboratories internationally and has received more than 83,500 patents worldwide. In addition to maximizing value-creation for customers, Foxconn is also dedicated to enhancing the concept of environmental sustainability in the manufacturing process and serving as a best-practices model for global enterprises.
In 2018, Foxconn achieved US$154 billion in revenue, and has received an array of international accolades and recognition. The company was ranked 23rd in the Fortune Global 500 rankings in 2019 and 215th in the Forbes ranking of the World’s Best Employers that year. In 2019, the company was ranked 21st for Sales and was ranked 123rd overall in the Forbes Global 2000.
Who Foxconn is Looking For
Foxconn seeks candidates with experience and interests in:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial Big Data
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Display
- High-Performance Computing
- 5G & Networks
- General Applications
2020 International Engineering Co-op in Taiwan
A partnership between UWM, Foxconn and CYCU
- Stop by the international co-op table and learn more about this paid co-op with a leading global advanced technology manufacturing company.
- Earn a substantial salary, co-op credit, plus receive language and cultural traiing and work in advanced TFT-LCD technology manufacturing.
- Learn more about our students’ 2019 experience.
- Click for more co-op details.
- Application deadline is September 27, 2019.