Fall 2020 College of Engineering & Applied Science Resources:
We are here to support and assist you, via multiple platforms.
- Our offices may be physically closed, but our advisors are ready to address your questions, concerns, enrollment and course planning, via phone, video or email.
- Please continue to schedule appointments via navigate; you may also email your advisor directly with specific questions. You can expect a response within 24 hours.
- The Graduate Programs Office in the college will have limited in-person hours this semester: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. To make an appointment contact:
- Betty Warras: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-229-6169
- Therese Crary: email@example.com or 414-229-7267
- Masks must be worn and social distancing must be observed.
- New for Fall 2020, our college will host two virtual career fairs (October 2 for all engineering and computer science majors; October 9 for Civil and Environmental Engineering majors).
- Please contact Juli Pickering, Career Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for internship, co-op, and career-related questions or to schedule a virtual appointment.
Prospective and Admitted Students:
We’re here to help you navigate the process so that you can make your best decision.
Schedule an Information Session!
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, UWM is offering limited in-person campus tours and an array of virtual visit options. Explore your options and learn more.
- Undergraduate Engineering & Computer Science Options:
- Live, Virtual Engineering and Computer Science sessions for undergraduates: Tuesdays, 4-5 pm. Speak with an academic advisor to explore the majors offered within the College of Engineering & Applied Science; topics may include admission, scholarships, course offerings and the college’s many opportunities external to the classroom. Register here.
- Recorded Session: available here, any time.
- Meet Milwaukee: A combination of engineering + campus sessions; available select dates in October. Learn more.
- Take a virtual college tour. Get a 360-view of some of our labs and classrooms.
Who to contact?
Our admissions team and academic advisors are available remotely and working to respond as quickly as possible. See below for resources available to you.
Financial Aid: email@example.com
University Housing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Admissions: email@example.com
- Graduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Students: Questions about your admission status, deferrals, or visas: International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) at email@example.com
- If you have questions about the College of Engineering & Applied Science, please contact: