« All Events
Join Us for the 2019 Post-Panther Prowl Open House!
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bicycle & Motorcycle Lab: Casual tour and Q&A of the lab’s tire testing and collaboration with the Panther Trike tilting tricycle project.
- Biomedical Lab: Meet one of our newest student organizations and learn how engineering helps human health and mobility.
- Digi-Comp II: A mechanical computer that works just like the central part of a real computer processor but is powered by marbles!
- Foundry: Explore this unique metal-casting lab where lightweight metals are designed, made and tested.
- Industrial Engineering Society: Use Legos to learn the importance of efficiency and teamwork on an assembly line in a manufacturing plant.
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Making: Materials engineering students show how it’s done. Taste samples while supplies last!
- Make & Take Circuits: Try your hand at an engineering project with the EnQuest team.
- Makerspace: Tour our newly remodeled Makerspace where students can meet, socialize and collaborate using a wide variety of tools, materials and technology.
- Robotics Association: Don’t miss out on your chance to drive and interact with robots!
- SAE Baja Cars: Take a selfie and interact with two off-road vehicles built by Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) students. This group designs, builds, develops, promotes and races a prototype, single seat off-road vehicle that can withstand the punishment of the toughest racing environments.
- Virtual Reality Infrastructure Lab: Experience a Euclideon hologram table which allows multiple people to view 3D digital objects from different perspectives.
Download Flyer Here