Panther Prowl 2018 – 5K Run/Walk
October 13 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Join our Team: MILWAUKEE ENGINEER
Help us make tracks to support UWM student scholarships.
Visit the pantherprowl website and register to be part of team MILWAUKEE ENGINEER.
Can’t attend? Consider sponsoring a Milwaukee Engineer student walker or runner.
Race Day Schedule
- 08:30 – 09:45 am – Registration & Day-of Packet PickUp
- 09:30 am – Toddler Dash & Kids’ Dash
- 09:40 am – Welcome & National Anthem
- 10:00 am – Race Start Time
- 11:00 am – Post-Prowl Party
Details and Registration: https://uwm.edu/pantherprowl/register/
Check out what’s happening at our Post-Panther Prowl Open House
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Making! This is NOT for the faint of heart! Can you taste a sample? Absolutely! We’ll be making it every 15-20 minutes while supplies last. Watch for the whoosh!
- Make-and-Take Circuits. Try your hand at an engineering project and witness the solar rechargers our EnQuest team created for those without electrical grid service in Guatemala.
- Digi-Comp II: A mechanical computer that works just like the central part of real computer processors, but is powered by marbles!
- Baja Car. Say cheese! Take a selfie and interact with TWO of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)’s Baja cars. The group designs, builds, develops, promotes and races a prototype, single seat off-road vehicle that can withstand the punishment of the toughest racing environments.
- Robotics Association: It’s your turn to take the reigns! Don’t miss out on your chance to drive and interact with robots!
- Say Wow! and Meet a NAO Robot. You’ll be charmed by all the impressive things humanoid robot can do!
- Biomedical Engineering Society: Meet our newest student organization and learn more about our newest undergraduate major!
- Makerspace: Get a tour of what will soon be the new Makerspace! The redesign will allow for easy circulation, and plenty of surface area for workstations and equipment where people can meet, socialize and collaborate. Brilliant ideas are guaranteed to be created here!