Graduates of B.S.(Computer Science) will have an ability to:
1. Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
3. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline
6. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions