Graduates of B.S.(Computer Science) will have an ability to:
1. Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
3. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts (similar to Computer Engineering Outcome 3)
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles (similar to Computer Engineering Outcome 4)
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline (similar to Computer Engineering Outcome 5)
6. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions