2019 Milwaukee Engineering Research Conference: Connected Engineering
The Milwaukee Engineering Research Conference (MERC), held at UWM’s Student Union Thursday, February 28th and Friday, March 1st, brings together industry and academia plus federal agencies for technical discussions to advance the nation’s research enterprise.
The future of connectivity takes the spotlight as UWM’s College of Engineering & Applied Science partners with the new UWM Connected Systems Institute.
- Raghu Ramakrishnan, CTO of Microsoft Data and AI
- Lyman Tschanz, Vice President, Connected Enterprise Consulting at Rockwell Automation
NEW! More and expanded industry/university panel discussions on topics centered around connected engineering:
- Connected systems
- Advanced Materials & Manufacturing: Value and Challenges in Multi-Campus University/Industry Connectivity (Collaboration)
- Water & Energy Nexus: The future of the new economy
- Transportation: Responding to emerging transportation needs and developments through industry/government/university partnerships
- Biomedical and health
PLUS! A speaker from the Department of Energy
General admission: $69. Students: $29. (UWM faculty: contact Wendy Pero for registration)
Questions? Contact Wendy Pero at email@example.com.
View our 2017 video: