2019 Milwaukee Engineering Research Conference: Connected Engineering
The Milwaukee Engineering Research Conference (MERC), held at UWM’s Student Union Thursday, February 28th and Friday, March 1st, brought together industry and academia plus federal agencies for technical discussions to advance the nation’s research enterprise.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and guests for making it a tremendous success. This joint conference was hosted by UWM’s College of Engineering & Applied Science and the new UWM Connected Systems Institute.
- Adel Nasiri, Interim Executive Director, UWM Connected Systems Institute
- Raghu Ramakrishnan, CTO of Microsoft Data and AI
- Lyman Tschanz, Vice President, Connected Enterprise Consulting at Rockwell Automation
NEW! More and expanded industry/university panel discussions on topics centered around connected engineering:
- Connected Industrial Systems
- Advanced Materials & Manufacturing: Value and Challenges in Multi-Campus University/Industry Connectivity (Collaboration)
- Water & Energy Nexus: The future of the new economy
- Transportation: Responding to emerging transportation needs and developments through industry/government/university partnerships
- Biomedical and Health: Multiscale Connections in Health; From Biology to Bedside
PLUS: A speaker from the Department of Energy
BONUS: Made in Milwaukee: Buildings, Batteries and Beer. 3 Quick Hits/30 Minutes.
General admission: $69. Students: $29. (UWM faculty: contact Wendy Pero for registration)
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is now closed. For questions about your registration, please contact Wendy Pero at email@example.com.
View our 2017 video: