First year students in the School of Education have an opportunity to earn micro scholarships for the fall and spring semesters. The scholarships, which can total up to $250 per semester, reward students for accomplishing goals that will help them succeed in their education. So far, 85 first-year students are eligible for the scholarships during the fall semester.
Here’s how it works:
For Fall 2020
- Earn credit in Ed Psych 279—earn $100
- Meet with your academic advisor by December 16th—earn $50
- Enroll in 15 credits for the spring semester by January 1st—earn $50
- Earn a 2.5 GPA (or higher) in the fall semester—earn $50
For Spring 2021
- Complete the IGNITE Leadership Program—earn $100
- Complete the FAFSA for the 2021-2022 academic year by March 1st—earn $50
- Meet with your academic advisor by May 15th—earn $50
- Enroll in 15 credits for the fall 2021 semester by May 30th—earn $50
For more information, contact Rob Longwell-Grice, firstname.lastname@example.org.