The 2021 edition of the EdLine, the School of Education alumni publication, highlights:
- How faculty, staff and students coped with the many challenges caused by the pandemic.
- Worked to improve the way classroom teachers adapted to virtual learning.
- The ways the School of Education and UWM are working to address issues of equity, racial justice and inclusion.
- How our donors continue to support students who are preparing to enter the profession.
- Profiles of alumni who are making a difference in their communities.
- The research accomplishments of SOE faculty and students.
Because of the limited resources related to the pandemic, we are only printing a limited number of copies, and hope you enjoy reading this issue online. The software we use allows you to flip through the pages just like a regular magazine. You can follow news from the SOE throughout the year by going to the School of Education News webpage.
If you prefer a printed copy of the EdLine, please email email@example.com or call and leave a message at (414) 251-6207.