Hosted by University of Milwaukee – ASL Studies Program and Interpreter Training Program. Daily events starting Monday, September 21 through Saturday, September 26.
- Monday, September 21 – ASL Mini-Lessons
- Tuesday, September 22 – Deaf Trivia
- Wednesday, September 23 – Myth vs. Fact
- Thursday, September 24 – Deaf Stories
- Friday, September 25 – ASL Film Day
- Saturday, September 26 – Deafopolis
For more information, please visit the Deaf Awareness Week Wisconsin 2015 webpage.
If you would like to help fund Community Engagement, please visit the Give to UWM webpage.
Or contact Carol Wacker at (414) 229-3080 or firstname.lastname@example.org to explore opportunities to support students, ensure research excellence and enable ongoing collaborations with community schools and organizations.