Are you considering transferring to the UW-Milwaukee School of Education from another higher education institution? Below you will find valuable information to help ease your transition to UWM.

The transfer guides below show how courses at your current institution will transfer to UWM based on the requirements for the program you’re interested in.  Please note that these guides are a resource, and may not fully represent the official credit evaluation you receive when you apply.

To get a fast and accurate representation of the transferability of your courses, apply to UWM using the light blue “Apply Now” button to the right of this section. Please note that applying to UWM is free!

If you have any additional questions, please fill out the “Request Information” form to the right, or contact the Office of Student Services at (414) 229-4721 or

School of Education Transfer Guides

Gateway Technical College
Madison College
McHenry County College (MCC)
Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
UWM Waukesha/Washington County
Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)