Scholarship applications to the School of Education are currently being accepted. The priority deadline for applications is February 9, 2019.
To apply, visit the UWM Scholarships webpage.
Scholarship amounts range from $500 to full tuition. For 2018-2019, over $400,000 was awarded to students in the School of Education. The average award was $2,077.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (including transfer credits).
- If able to, submission of Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- All students who have applied and been accepted into UWM, and are in the School of Education are welcome to apply.
- All graduate and post bac students are eligible to apply but must be enrolled in at least 6 credits for the semester they are receiving the scholarship.
- In addition, the Scholarship Committee bases its decision on the strength of academic career, the information listed on the submitted resume, and any unique or unusual circumstances in relation to the scholarship eligibility requirements.
Note that additional eligibility requirements specific to each scholarship and an explanation of the criteria used in making the awards are indicated with the description of individual scholarships.