The priority deadline for scholarship applications to the School of Education has passed. We will be accepted late applications until March 30. If additional funds are available, we will make a second round of awards at that time.
Scholarship amounts range from $500 to full tuition. For 2017-2018, over $400,000 was awarded to students in the School of Education. The average award was $2,077.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (including transfer credits).
- If able to, submission of Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- For undergraduate students, completion of 45 credits by the end of the Fall 2017 semester.
- All graduate and post bac students are eligible to apply but must be enrolled in at least 6 credits for the semester they are receiving the scholarship.
- In addition, the Scholarship Committee bases its decision on the strength of academic career, the information listed on the submitted resume, and any unique or unusual circumstances in relation to the scholarship eligibility requirements.
Note that additional eligibility requirements specific to each scholarship and an explanation of the criteria used in making the awards are indicated with the description of individual scholarships.