At the UWM School of Education, we offer an impressive array of doctoral programs.
Here, you can pursue advanced degrees in Cognitive & Developmental Sciences; Counseling Psychology; Educational Statistics and Measurement; or School Psychology. You can also explore our Urban Education Doctoral Program, an interdepartmental program designed to prepare scholars to study, research, and analyze contemporary educational issues within urban contexts at all levels.
Educational Psychology PhD
- Cognitive & Developmental Sciences
- Counseling Psychology
- Educational Statistics & Measurement
- School Psychology
Urban Education Doctoral Program
- Adult, Continuing, and Higher Education Leadership (ACHEL)
- Art Education (not accepting new applications at this time)
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Educational Administration (not accepting new applications at this time)
- Exceptional Education
- Mathematics Education
- Multicultural Studies
- Social Foundations of Education
Professional Development & Future Employment
The Graduate School provides a range of resources for student professional development on its website.