A transcript evaluation helps a prospective student determine courses needed to obtain a post-baccalaureate teaching certification. Transcript evaluations are required for admission to the Post Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Programs. This form is used to initiate the process. Once received, the program director will review courses taken and determine courses needed to obtain a teaching certification in your area of interest.
1. Evaluations must be completed before applying for admission to the Post Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Program.
2. Please choose no more than 2 initial certifications.
3. A request will not be processed unless transcripts are attached from every college, university, technical college, post-secondary school, and institution attended. You do not need to submit a transcript from UWM or from institutions with course work reflected on a UWM transcript.
TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE REQUEST FORM. REQUESTS WITHOUT TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
4. If you currently hold a teaching certification and are interested in an additional certification, you are required to submit a copy of your license. If the license includes stipulations, a copy of your Department of Public Instruction stipulation letters should also be included.
5. Please allow 6 weeks to receive your evaluation. Completed evaluations will be sent to the email address entered on your request form. If you do not receive your evaluation after six (6) weeks, contact (414) 229-4721 or email@example.com.
6. For questions, contact (414) 229-4721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All fields marked with * are required.