If I live in Kenilworth Square Apartments, off-campus student, or am a UWM Faculty or staff member can I purchase a meal plan?

Yes! If you a member of the UWM community and in good behavior standing with University Housing you are eligible to purchase a meal-plan only contract. Standard meal plan and administrative fee rates apply. To view meal plan levels and rates please visit here. To purchase a Meal Plan Only you can visit University Housing located in Sandburg C100 or contact University Housing at (414) 229-4065.

Note: If you have been found responsible for a residence hall policy violation and have been banned or terminated you are not eligible to purchase a non-resident meal plan.