I added money to my Meal Plan or Gold Account and it did not credit to my account. Who do I contact?

If you added money to your meal plan or Gold account through the Cash Value Center (CVC) you should contact the Service Desk of the building you added funds in.
The Service Desk Staff will work with University Housing to process your refund request.

Please provide the Service Desk with your full name, ID number, location of deposit, time of deposit and amount deposited. Refunds are not automatic as University Housing needs to verify your request against the CVC transaction report and the cash deposit receipt.

Once a refund is approved University Housing will contact you via your UWM e-mail address to inform you that the amount was credited back to your meal plan or Gold account.