UWM makes every effort to identify ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction to those with food allergies. We identify allergens with the icons below. There is always a risk of contamination from customer interaction and production environment. There is also a possibility that the manufactures of the commercial food we use could change the formula or substitute a product at any time. Please see a manager for any specific dietary restrictions.
If eating at residential cafés, please submit the Allergy Request Form online by clicking here.
Does not contain over the regulated amount (20 parts per million) of wheat, barley, rye, or a crossbred hybrid.
Contains tree nuts or peanuts.
No meat, fish, or poultry. Including stocks, bases, or flavorings (may include dairy & eggs).
Fish & Shellfish
Contains fish, seafood, or shellfish.
No eggs, dairy, honey, meat, fish, or poultry. Including stocks, bases, or flavorings.
Identifies items that include at least 2 of the following:
- 5 ingredients or less
- 100% whole wheat/ grain
- All ingredients are natural/ organic
- Prepared by grilling, broiling, steaming, baking, or roasting
- Main ingredient is: fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, or lean protein*
- Includes: fish, tofu, skinless white meat, beans, egg whites, lean cuts of beef or non/ low fat dairy
L.O.C.A.L (Living Operating Consuming Acquiring Locally)
- Produce, prepared food, & equipment that originates in Wisconsin
- Main ingredient of in-house prepared food originates from a Wisconsin company or farm
Stash N’ Dash
This logo represents UWM’s dining options that are pre-packaged for your convenience. All options are made with the freshest ingredients and prepared daily on campus.
This logo distinguishes our freshly baked items that are made at UWM’s campus bakery. Every item is prepared from original recipes created by our culinary staff.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.