Geared specifically toward business leaders, Digital Manufacturing Leadership is a 10-week online course focused on IIoT transformation for small and medium manufacturers.
The next offering is scheduled for September 12-November 18, 2022. Registration opens in June!
This schedule reflects the January 17-March 25, 2022 offer. Click below for the course schedule and details.
- Nine online learning modules
- 1 to 1.5 hours per module
- Weekly discussion boards with subject matter experts
- Three digital roundtable sessions
- One visit to the CSI facility at UWM in Milwaukee
- Practice with a readiness assessment tool
- Training on an ROI tool
- A capstone project focused on developing your digital transformation strategy
- Access to CSI testbed and lab exercises
- Access to CSI case studies library and content
Contact Learning Pathway Project Manager Casey O’Brien