Germany – Publications
- Heywood, J., O. Huebler and U. Jirjahn, “Variable Payment Schemes and Industrial Relations: Evidence from Germany,” Kyklos, Vol. 51 (June 1998), pp. 237-257.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, M. and M. Bohl, “German Unification and the Stability of Long-Run German Money Demand Function,” Economic Letters, Vol. 66 (2000), pp. 203-208.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, M. and P. Anker, “On the Relation Between the Value of the Mark and German Production,” Applied Economics, Vol. 33 (2001), pp. 1525-1530.
- Heywood, J. and U. Jirjahn, “Payment Schemes and Gender in Germany,” Industrial and Labor Relations Review, Vol. 56 (October 2002), pp. 44-64.
- Heywood, J. and U. Jirjahn, “Teams, Teamwork and Absence”, Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Vol. 106 (2004), pp. 765-782.
- Heywood, J., U. Jirjahan and G. Tsertsvadze, “Does Profit Sharing Reduce Conflict with the Boss: Evidence from Germany”, International Economic Journal, Vol. 19 (June 2005), pp. 235-250.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, M. and M. Hajilee, “Impact of Exchange-Rate Variability on Commodity Trade between U.S. and Germany”, Empirica: Journal of European Economics, Vol. (40), pp. 287-324.