As the spring semester nears an end, UWM hopes to vaccinate as many students, faculty and staff as it can. The UWM Vaccination Clinic will continue its current daily schedule through May 27. The clinic will be closed Friday, May 28, and Monday, May 31, for Memorial Day weekend.
After June 1, the clinic will remain open, based in the Wisconsin Room, but with reduced hours. Here is the schedule:
- Monday, June 1: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, June 3: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Friday, June 4: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, June 7: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 8: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 9: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, June 10: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Friday, June 11: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, June 14: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
From June 14 to Aug. 13, the clinic will be open one day each week, and will move to Room 240 in the Student Union. The once-a-week schedule is still being determined.
From Aug. 16 to Oct. 1, the clinic is expected to return to daily appointments and remain based in Room 240 in the Student Union.
Students are encouraged to schedule their vaccination at the clinic before leaving campus. Those who get a first shot at UWM can get a second shot at home as long as they receive the same type of vaccine. Visit the UWM Vaccination Clinic to make an appointment.