I’m thinking about deferring my enrollment for Fall 2020. What are my options?

May 27, 2020

Domestic undergraduate students thinking about deferring enrollment to the spring or summer terms can complete the Term Change Request form. Students interested in deferring enrollment to the Fall 2021 semester should work with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to discuss a deferment request.

International undergraduate students should email all questions and deferral requests to isss@uwm.edu.

Graduate students

All graduate students should reach out to the program to which they were admitted. All general questions from graduate students can be directed to gradschool-staff@uwm.edu.